Apple KuchenFrom janetk 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Cut butter into dry cake mix until crumbly. Mix in coconut. Pat mixture into a greased 9x13 inch pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- 3. Arrange apple slices in warm crust. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over apples. Blend sour cream and eggs and drizzle over apples. Bake 25 minutes or until edges are light brown. Don't over bake.
- VARIATIONS: "Peach Kuchen":
- Use 1 can (29 ounce) sliced peaches, drained on paper towels. Use white cake mix.
- "Pear Kuchen":
- Use 2 cans (16 ounce each) sliced pears, drained and chocolate cake mix.
The Cookjanetk Winnsboro, LA
The Rating6 people
Sounds very easy to make but the results are amazing....like you spent hours on it. Thanksindicatorsrule1 in Gilbert loved it
Oh, come on people, who gave this a low rate?Looks and sounds fantastic! High 5!juels in Clayton loved it
wow luv this one a yellow cake and fruit cinnamon and coconut YUMMY thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!