That Chipits CookieFrom jo_jo_ba 4 years ago
- 1 cup golden shortening shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp salt shopping list
- 300 g CHIPITS® semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, beat shortening, brown sugar and granulated sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually blend into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop from small spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes, until golden brown.