Chili Brie Cheese Dip In Sourdough RoundFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine spices and sugar then set aside.
- Cut circle in top of bread and remove bread center to make room for brie.
- Spread butter in bread then sprinkle with 2 teaspoons spice mixture.
- With knife make 2” cuts around edge of bread at 1” intervals.
- Remove rind from brie and place in bread then sprinkle brie with remaining spice.
- Replace top of bread then bake on baking sheet for 25 minutes.
- To serve remove bread top and break into bite size pieces then dip bread pieces in hot brie.