Seasoned Green BeansFrom mbeards2 7 years ago
- 3 1/2 cups of fresh or frozen green beans, about 1 pound shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
How to make it
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a sauce pan over 1-inch of water.
- Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7 to 8 minutes or until the beans are “crisp-tender”.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and seasonings.
- Drain the beans; add the butter mixture and toss to coat.
- HINT:In a pinch, 2 cans of canned green beans will work. Heat the beans according to the instructions on the can, drain, stir in the butter and seasonings.
The Cookmbeards2 Omaha, NE
The Rating3 people
The spices here sound perfect! I always look for new green bean recipes! added this to the "Crazy about greens group".juels in Clayton loved it
Fantastic! I never thought to use chili powder.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This will be on the menu for dinner tonight.
This will make a great side dish.lendag in Mount Pleasant loved it