Sweet N Tender Bbq Smoked SausageFrom sweetwords 7 years ago
How to make it
- Slice sausage in 1/2" - 1" pieces, or desired size.
- Place in pressure cooker and almost cover with water. Tighten lid and place rocker on top.
- Bring to a boil; when rocker begins moving, turn heat down to lowest possible that will still keep the rocker going.
- Pressure cook for 10 minutes, then let pressure off quickly.
- Drain sausage; place in big bowl.
- Mix BBQ sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over sausage and stir gently.
- Serve with toothpicks and crackers or sweet bread.