BBQ SauceFrom ltata 7 years ago
- 2 C's ketchup shopping list
- 1 C water shopping list
- 6 TBS brown sugar shopping list
- 5 TBS White sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. Spansih paprika shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 C apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. light corn syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Over high heat, bring ingredients to a boil, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Once sauce comes to a boil, reduce temperature to low and simmer uncovered, for at least 2 hours.
The Cookltata New Boston, MI
The Rating4 people
This sounds good to me it is balanced in tart and sweet.
Five forks and a smile:)
trigger in loved it
sounds like a great great sauce. 5 from mebobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
Sounds wonderful! 5dooley in Crossroads loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!