BBQ SauceFrom ltata 6 years ago
- 2 C's ketchup shopping list
- 1 C water shopping list
- 6 TBS brown sugar shopping list
- 5 TBS White sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. Spansih paprika shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 1 tsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 C apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp. light corn syrup shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large saucepan or Dutch oven.
- Over high heat, bring ingredients to a boil, stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Once sauce comes to a boil, reduce temperature to low and simmer uncovered, for at least 2 hours.
The Cookltata New Boston, MI
The Rating4 people
Noce post........good mix of ingredents.......would go good on some ribs.
grizzlybear in loved it
Sounds wonderful! 5dooley in Krum loved it
sounds like a great great sauce. 5 from mebobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!