Peach and Bourbon Chicken WingsFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1 cup peach preserves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch stirred into 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 4 pounds chicken wings shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a jellyroll pan or other pan with nonstick foil.
- In food processor or blender, combine preserves, sugar, garlic and salt. Process until garlic is chopped. Remove to saucepan. Stir in vinegar and bourbon. Bring to a simmer; cook 5 minutes.
- Add cornstarch water mixture to saucepan; cook until thickened.
- Cut wings in half for 36 pieces. Place on prepared pan. Remove 1/2 cup peach bourbon glaze and set aside. Brush wings with 1/2 cup glaze. Roast 15 minutes.
- Brush wings with remaining glaze, then roast 15 minutes more. To crisp skin, broil wings 4 minutes or until skin is crisp.
- Serve with reserved glaze.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
BOOZE AND WINGS!NOW YOU'VE DONE IT!I'VE GOT TO LIE DOWN FOR A BIT!I'M EXHAUSTED JUST THINKING ABOUT ALL THESE GREAT WINGS!THANK YOU BEAR!CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
If it's Friday, it must be wing day.. Keep these babies coming, Griz. You got my five!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
These wings sound "5"FORK!!!!! Good~
So much so they should fly right off the plate into your mouth~ (^_^)~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!