Crab BakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 9 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 ounces crab meat fresh or canned shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened and cubed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter in a glass baking dish.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the crab meat and cream cheese.
- Pour over the melted butter and sprinkle dill over the top.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes then lower heat to 300 and bake 10 minutes longer.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!