Schmandwelle- Sour Cream Wave DessertFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- Teig: Douh shopping list
- 2 Eier- eggs shopping list
- 150 g Zucker- sugar shopping list
- 100 ml orangensaft -orange juice shopping list
- 100 ml Öl- oil shopping list
- 150 g Mehl -flour shopping list
- 1 TL tsp Backpulver- baking powder shopping list
- BELAG -Filling: shopping list
- 1 Dose Birnen (oder Pfirsiche) can of pears (or peaches) drained, reseve liquid shopping list
- 1 Päckchen Packet Puddingpulver Vanille- 1 pkg,vanilla pudding powder ( for cooking, not instant ) ie. Dr Oetkers brand shopping list
- 1 Becher Sahne (200 ml) Cream cup (200 ml) -cream shopping list
- 1 Becher Schmand (200 g) Schmand cup (200 g) - one tub/container thick sour cream shopping list
- etwas Zimtzucker- little cinnamon sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Zubereitung: Preparation:
- Beat Eggs and sugar foamy, add orange juice add oil, then flour, baking powder and gently mix into a dough.
- Place, fit into a LUMARA motif form (form with removable bottom) and bake at 200 ° C for about 15 minutes.
- Drain pears, reserve the juice.
- Coarsely chop pers by hand- .
- Mix the pear juice with the pudding powder and cook till thick, stir in the pear pieces - cool.
- Place the cooled pear mixture over cooled dough and let cool.
- Mix the Cream and Schmand spread over top of of the pears in a wavy or angled fashion.
- Sprinkle with cinnnamon sugar
- Chill well
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
I really, really like this recipe! it sounds so delicious, thanks for translating it for us!juels in Clayton loved it
I love Schmandwelle! The one difference when I prepare it is I coarsely chop the pears by hand rather than place them in a blender but that's how I was taught many years ago ;) For the puddingpulver, I use a päckchen/package of Bird's and a friend o...morelor in Toronto loved it
love this one . great post high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cheesecake Lovers337 members
Fruit Desert40 members
All Holidays135 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
German Recipes25 members
German RecipesDeutsch32 members
A Fruity World45 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere48 members