Schmandwelle- Sour Cream Wave DessertFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- Teig: Douh shopping list
- 2 Eier- eggs shopping list
- 150 g Zucker- sugar shopping list
- 100 ml orangensaft -orange juice shopping list
- 100 ml Öl- oil shopping list
- 150 g Mehl -flour shopping list
- 1 TL tsp Backpulver- baking powder shopping list
- BELAG -Filling: shopping list
- 1 Dose Birnen (oder Pfirsiche) can of pears (or peaches) drained, reseve liquid shopping list
- 1 Päckchen Packet Puddingpulver Vanille- 1 pkg,vanilla pudding powder ( for cooking, not instant ) ie. Dr Oetkers brand shopping list
- 1 Becher Sahne (200 ml) Cream cup (200 ml) -cream shopping list
- 1 Becher Schmand (200 g) Schmand cup (200 g) - one tub/container thick sour cream shopping list
- etwas Zimtzucker- little cinnamon sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Zubereitung: Preparation:
- Beat Eggs and sugar foamy, add orange juice add oil, then flour, baking powder and gently mix into a dough.
- Place, fit into a LUMARA motif form (form with removable bottom) and bake at 200 ° C for about 15 minutes.
- Drain pears, reserve the juice.
- Coarsely chop pers by hand- .
- Mix the pear juice with the pudding powder and cook till thick, stir in the pear pieces - cool.
- Place the cooled pear mixture over cooled dough and let cool.
- Mix the Cream and Schmand spread over top of of the pears in a wavy or angled fashion.
- Sprinkle with cinnnamon sugar
- Chill well
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
love this one . great post high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love Schmandwelle! The one difference when I prepare it is I coarsely chop the pears by hand rather than place them in a blender but that's how I was taught many years ago ;) For the puddingpulver, I use a päckchen/package of Bird's and a friend o...morelor in Toronto loved it
I really, really like this recipe! it sounds so delicious, thanks for translating it for us!juels in Clayton loved it
Sweet Tooth448 members
Cheesecake Lovers337 members
Fruit Desert40 members
All Holidays135 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
German Recipes25 members
German RecipesDeutsch32 members
A Fruity World45 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere50 members