Washington Blue SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup apple juice shopping list
- 1 cup apple peeled and chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 small head lettuce shopping list
- 1 small bunch red leaf lettuce shopping list
- 1/4 cup almonds toasted shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded shopping list
- 3/4 cup blue cheese crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper sliced shopping list
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast grilled shopping list
How to make it
- In small saucepan combine juice, apple, vinegar and cornstarch.
- Heat over medium heat until mixture thickens then remove and allow to cool in refrigerator.
- While dressing is cooling clean and chop lettuce then top with cooled dressing.
- Divide lettuce mixture evenly among 4 plates.
- Top with equal portions of grilled and sliced chicken breast, almonds, bell pepper and cheeses.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!