roasted garlic and shrimp over pastaFrom maywest 6 years ago
- 2 heads of garilc shopping list
- small hand full of basil leaves shopping list
- oive oil shopping list
- grape tomatoes or any tomatoes roasted even sundried would work. shopping list
- shrimp large 20-30 shopping list
- rice pasta or angle hair semolina pasta shopping list
- cream 1/4 cup but you can use more depending on how thin you like it. shopping list
- butter 1/2 a stick shopping list
- salt/pepper shopping list
- parmigiana cheese to thicken sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Cut and half tomatoes put on a cookie sheet with olive oil drizzled over them.
- season them. I put salt pepper italian seasoning
- peel away basic layers of the garlic bulb leave it whole
- drizzel olive oil on it
- turn oven on to 350 and roast them for about 45 min just watch so they dont burn garlic gets soft.
- peel the shrimp and cut up the other head of garlic.crush the garlic or
- mince what ever you like
- heat olive oil in a wok or fry pan add 1/4 of the butter toss in the other head of minced garlic and shrimp and stir fry till pink sit aside.
- remove tomatoes and garlic from oven squeeze garlic cloves out and mash with the tomatoes add the cream and 1/4 of the butter coarsly chop the basil add back to pan mix all ingredents together add cheese if sauce is to thin or reduce add in the other garlic and shrimp sprinkle with cheese if you want. thickens the sauce.do not boil just simmer.serve right away over pasta.