Chicken Sun-dried Tomatoes And PenneFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1 pkg(16oz)penne pasta shopping list
- 1c boiling water shopping list
- 4oz sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 1lb. boneless,skinless chicken breast,cut in 1/4" strips shopping list
- 2Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 jar(6oz) marinated artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1/2c slice pitted ripe olives shopping list
- 6oz brie cheese,room temperature,remove rind,cut into 1/2" cubes shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook penne according to directions. In small bowl,pour boiling water over sun-dried tomatoes,let stand 5 mins. Drain and snip into 1/4" strips;set aside.
- In large skillet over med. heat saute chicken in oil until no longer pink and juices run clear when pierced with fork. Stir in undrained artichoke hearts,olives and reserved sun-dried tomatoes. Cook till heated through.
- Drain pasta. Immediately add hot pasta and cheese to chicken mixture in skillet. Toss till well coated and cheese melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.