Tangy Barbecue Baked BeansFrom marmay 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 3/4 cup tangy barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetarian worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon mustard shopping list
- 3 cups canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- sea salt, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- \Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix ketchup, barbecue sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, honey and mustard together in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Add beans and salt to taste. Transfer to a casserole dish and bake uncovered for 1 hour.
The Cookmarmay MI
- Not added to any groups yet!