Scrambled Eggs BenedictFrom barneswifemn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Split, butter, and toast the English muffins and set aside.
- Preheat broiler.
- In large bowl, beat eggs with water, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are set but still fluffy and moist. Stir in 1/2 cup of the Alfredo sauce and remove from heat.
- Place a spoonful of Alfredo sauce on top of each English muffin and top with Canadian bacon.
- Divide eggs among muffins and top each with some Alfredo sauce. Place on broiler pan. Broil, 6" from heat source, for 2-3 minutes until heated. Serve immediately.