Creamy Ramen NoodlesFrom alexisbledelfan3 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bring water to boil in a small sauce pan.
- Add dried noodles and cook 3 minutes, or until noodles are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Drain away water. Return noodles to sauce pan.
- Add butter, milk and contents of seasoning packet.
- Heat on low heat and stir until butter is melted and noodles are coated with creamy sauce. Sprinke with Garlic and Pepper if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookalexisbledelfan3 Atlanta, GA
The Rating4 people
Creative and sounds good. You've got my five fork rating.
Chichichihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
WOO HOO - a new twist on an old fav! These noodles a staple in my house - especially when $ is tight. Thanks for posting this! 5madmommy in Wayne loved it
yup, this is exactly how i taught the kids to make their own lunch. We toss some fresh baby spinach in too - or frozen corn or peas - and a cup of chopped chicken and it's a halfway healthy meal the kids can make on their own.mintymommybee in Anderson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!