Lemon Raspberry Ribbon PieFrom rottman 4 years ago
- 1 9-inch baked pastry shell shopping list
- 1 10 oz package frozen red raspberries, thawed shopping list
- 1 Tb cornstarch shopping list
- 1 14 oz can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- (do not attempt to substitute evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1/2 cup ReaLemon lemon juice shopping list
- Yellow food coloring (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups whipping cream, stiffly whipped shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, combine the raspberries and cornstarch; cook and stir until thickened and clear. Cool for 10 minutes. Chill thoroughly, about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine Eagle Brand, ReaLemon and food colloring (if desired). Fold in the whipping cream.
- Spread one third of the lemon mixture into the prepared pastry shell; top wht raspberry mixture, then remaining lemon mixture.
- Chill thoroughly
- Garnish as desires ( a few berry paired in spont on the top works for me)
- Serve chilled.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!