Enlightened Caesar SaladFrom ttaaccoo 4 years ago
- croutons shopping list
- olive oil cooking spray shopping list
- 2 cups French bread, cubed ~ 3/4 inch shopping list
- Dressing shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic (3) shopping list
- 3 anchovy fillets (5) shopping list
- 2 Table. egg substitute shopping list
- 2 Table evoo shopping list
- 2 Table. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 Table. Worcestershire shopping list
- a few drops Tabasco (Crystal) shopping list
- 1 tsp. Dijon (or horseradish mustard) shopping list
- 1/3 cup parmesan grated shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, cleaned and torn into bite-size shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a baking sheet with the spray. Spread the bread cubes evenly on sheet and spray tops with the spray. Bake 10 minutes in a preheated oven 350 F, tossing once. Turn off oven and leave the croutons inside for 15 minutes.
- With food processor running, add garlic. Scrape down sides. Add anchovies, and scrape down again. Add the rest of the dressing ingredients. Transfer to a small bowl and fold in parmesan.
- Put lettuce in a wide salad bowl with croutons. Add dressing and toss. Taste and adjust seasonings; toss again.
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
The Rating4 people
I love this. I can totally picture myself "announcing:" "Tonight, we'll be having Enlightened Ceasar Salad." I love that! Great recipe my friend.
PS I used to enjoy watching the Fresh Grocer on the news every evening. ...morechihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!