Paula Deens GoulashFrom mrsnah08 7 years ago
- 2 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 2 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 3 cup water shopping list
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 (15-ounce) cans diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 3 bay leaves shopping list
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Paula Deen's House seasoning shopping list
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked shopping list
How to make it
- In a Dutch oven, saute the ground beef over medium-high heat until no pink remains. Break up the meat while sauteing. Spoon off any grease.
- Add the onions and garlic to the pot and saute until they are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add 3 cups water, along with the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, bay leaves, soy sauce, House Seasoning, and seasoned salt. Stir well.
- Place a lid on the pot and allow this to cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Add the elbow macaroni, stir well, return the lid to the pot, and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, remove the bay leaves, and allow the mixture to sit about 30 minutes more before serving.
- Serve with garlic bread and a salad.
The Cookmrsnah08 Stafford
The Rating5 people
This would become a family favorite for sure.
Sounds wonderful to me.
Five forks and a smile :)
trigger in loved it
Sounds yummie, saving and giving you a 5. Paula's recipes are great.henrie in Savannah loved it
If it's Paula's, it's got to be good :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!