Crab quicheFrom szq 7 years ago
- 8 ounces crabmeat (fresh or from flavor pouches), drain excess liquid shopping list
- 1/2 cup half & half shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4-oz) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (9-in) deep dish pie shell, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool for 20 minutes so the quiche can set up.
The Cookszq Suffolk, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!