Spicy Mexican Bean BurgerFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 16 ounce can red kidney beans drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1/2 small white onion coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 green bell pepper coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1 carrot steamed and mashed shopping list
- 1/8 cup chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together then form into balls and smash into patties.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes then serve on buns with lettuce, tomato and salsa.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!