Cream of Curried Pea SoupFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 c. frozen green peas shopping list
- 2 med. onions diced shopping list
- 2 carrots, diced shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, sliced shopping list
- 2 med. potatoes, cut into quarters shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 2 t. curry powder shopping list
- 4 c. vegetarian broth OR chicken broth shopping list
- 1 c. buttermilk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 2 c. of the vegetarian broth in a large pot and bring to a
- Add veggies and seasonings and cover.
- Reduce the heat & simmer until veggie are tender - about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor and puree.
- Put back in the pot and add the remaining 2 c. of broth and 1 c. of buttermilk and stir well.
- Add salt to taste and serve.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
I like the combinations! Would use cream and not buttermilk though!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Quick N Easy123 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Soup Is Good Food61 members
Cooking With Buttermilk Lactaid Milk23 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members
Soups And Stews107 members
Quick And Easy26 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
Time Saving Recipes40 members