Cabbage and Chinese Noodle SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 head Chinese cabbage shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sesame oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- noodles Mixture: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil shopping list
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil shopping list
- 2 package uncooked ramen noodles broken into very small pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds shopping list
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Coarsely chop or shred cabbage and green onions.
- Boil the vinegar, sesame oil and sugar.
- Add all noodle mixture ingredients in skillet and sauté until noodles and seeds are browned.
- Be careful not to burn the sesame seeds.
- Add them after almonds turn golden brown as they brown quickly.
- Mix with sweet oil and vinegar mixture then chill.
- Keep greens and dressing and noodles separate until ready to serve then toss together.