Pasta With Creamy Sauce and PeasFrom borinda 6 years ago
How to make it
- Drain the peas in colander and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat 3/4 cup of cream and the butter for 2 to 3 minutes, until the cream is slightly thickened and then set aside.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta until al dente, until barely tender. Drain and then toss with the cream mix over low heat.
- Add the remaining cream, cheese, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and toss in with the peas until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Optional - mix in some chicken chunks heated in a butter/shallot mixture And/Or sliced sauteed mushrooms OR prosciutto.