Horseradish Dill picklesFrom bobbyc0117 7 years ago
How to make it
- drain liquid from pickles
- cut pickles into spears put back in jar
- add horseradish to jar
- put sugar water and vinegar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil to disolve the sugar
- remove from heat and cool slightly
- pour liquid into pickle jar seal and shake
- put in fridge for at least 24 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookbobbyc0117 Canfield, OH
The Rating4 people
It can't really be that easy, can it, bobby? I mean that's almost sinfully simple.. right up my alley! A five and a thank you.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
I agree with lacrenshaw, so easy, but oh so good. Great recipe and a high 5. Yummers.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Now you're talkin' - LA is right, so simple it's almost a sin!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!