Cowboy StewFrom lindygirl98 7 years ago
- 6 slices bacon shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 2 cans petite diced tomatoes (15 oz) shopping list
- 2 cups diced potatoes shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn (drained) shopping list
- 1 can red kidney beans (drained) shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
How to make it
- Fry bacon in skillet until crisp. Drain and crumble; reserve drippings.
- Saute green pepper, onion and garlic in drippings.
- Add ground beef, cook until brown stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes and potatoes.
- Cook, covered for 30 minutes.
- Add corn, beans, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
The Cooklindygirl98 Lemoore, CA
The Rating6 people
Yum, sounds like our chili beans. I love this recipe. Thanks for sharing.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sounds great :)donman in Hammond loved it
cant go wrong with this one great post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!