Marinated Shrimp and ArtichokesFrom susana 6 years ago
- 4 to 5 pounds shrimp, boiled, shopping list
- peeled 2 cans artichoke hearts, shopping list
- drained shopping list
- 2/3 cup olive oil 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped 3 stalks celery, finely chopped ½ cup finely chopped parsley 2 teaspoons paprika ¼ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon pepper 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt 2 teaspoons horseradish 1/3 cup white vinegar 1/3 cup lemon juice ¼ cup creole mustard lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine shrimp and artichoke hearts in a large bowl.
- Combine oil and all other ingredients except the lettuce leaves.
- Pour dressing over the shrimp and artichokes.
- Cover and chill 8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on a platter lined with lettuce leaves
- This recipe can be halved with good results but I would use the same amount of seasonings - just half the shrimp
- -Susana in Louisiana