Chicken Pot Pie PastaFrom chefbaudri 7 years ago
- 1 12-16 oz. pkg. rotini or bow tie pasta shopping list
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed shopping list
- 1 red pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 2 10 3/4 oz. cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cups frozen peas, optional at our house! shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups mlk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions
- Meanwhile, in a dutch oven, cook chicken and red pepper in melted butter over medium heat for about 10 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a boil and simmer uncovered for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Drain pasta and add to the chicken mixture, tossing to coat.
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!