Crescent Roll DessertFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls shopping list
- 2 8oz. cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 2tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1tsp almond extract shopping list
- 3/4c sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1/2c confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tbs. milk shopping list
- 1/4tsp almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cream cheese and sugar well. Add egg,lemon juice and almond extract;set aside
- Layer 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of greased 9x13" baking dish,pour cream cheese mixture over the top and top with another can of crescent rolls.
- Bake 25 to 30 mins at 350.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with glaze.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating5 people
Very nice. I can think of a dozen ways to subtly alter this recipe to compliment a dozen different meals. This will be going into my special list of dishes for special meals. Thank you so much. Hi-5 from me.
JJtheoldprof in Belleville loved it
great recipe great post high55555555555555555 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I think I've got everything to make this one......and everybody to help eat it! Thanks for sharing. I like that idea of the cinnamon sugar over the top....Mmmmmm good!jett2whit in Union City loved it