White Chocolate Martini CocktailFrom cgendy 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a martini shaker add everything except white chocolate chips.
- Shake for hard until well blended and very cold.
- Strain drink into a martini glass.
- Add the chocolate chips. (they should sink to the bottom)
The Cookcgendy Manalapan, NJ
The Rating3 people
Oh Baby!! This sounds delicious!! Hi CJendy, I haven't seen you forever. How are you? I haven't seen you since I made you red lentil soup... So good to see you are still around... High 5 for this martini... cheers....;-)~~ Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
Sounds very yummie, thanks for sharing. You have my 5 also.henrie in Savannah loved it
great post... thank you for sharing it... ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!