Popeyes Sausage RollupsFrom otterpond 8 years ago
- 1/2 link sliced Smoked Applewurst sausage, New Braunfels Smokehouse shopping list
- 1 cup Eggbeaters shopping list
- 1/2 oz monterey jack cheese, with jalapeno pepper - Publix, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 oz Kraft cheese Cheddar Sharp, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup Carnation Evaporated Milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw baby spinach, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- salt to tast shopping list
- 4 tortilla, low-carb low-fat La Banderita soft taco shopping list
How to make it
- Put a large skillet on the stove to heat, spray with PAM.
- Beat the eggs, milk and seasonings well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan to heat and let it begin to set.
- Distribute the sausage evenly across the egg mixture.
- Distribute the spinach evenly across the egg mixture.
- Distribute the cheese evenly across the egg mixture.
- Cover the skillet to wilt the spinach, melt the cheese and finish setting the egg.
- When done, probably not more than 10 minutes, pull it off and use a pizza cutter to divide into quarters.
- Lift one quart of the egg mixture onto the tortilla and roll it up. Repeat.
- These last well in the fridge for the week. Reheat for 1 minute on high in the microwave.
- Nutrition Information:
- Calories 225.25
- Fat 10.53
- Carbs 16.15
- Protein 16.85
- Fiber 6.18
The Cookotterpond Windermere, FL
The Rating4 people
Looks healthy, beautiful and delish! added this to the "crazy about greens" group, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Love these! Added to the spinach group. Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Looks delicious, healthy and fun to eat - thanks for sharing! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it