Popeyes Sausage RollupsFrom otterpond 6 years ago
- 1/2 link sliced Smoked Applewurst sausage, New Braunfels Smokehouse shopping list
- 1 cup Eggbeaters shopping list
- 1/2 oz monterey jack cheese, with jalapeno pepper - Publix, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 oz Kraft cheese Cheddar Sharp, shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup Carnation Evaporated Milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw baby spinach, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- salt to tast shopping list
- 4 tortilla, low-carb low-fat La Banderita soft taco shopping list
How to make it
- Put a large skillet on the stove to heat, spray with PAM.
- Beat the eggs, milk and seasonings well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan to heat and let it begin to set.
- Distribute the sausage evenly across the egg mixture.
- Distribute the spinach evenly across the egg mixture.
- Distribute the cheese evenly across the egg mixture.
- Cover the skillet to wilt the spinach, melt the cheese and finish setting the egg.
- When done, probably not more than 10 minutes, pull it off and use a pizza cutter to divide into quarters.
- Lift one quart of the egg mixture onto the tortilla and roll it up. Repeat.
- These last well in the fridge for the week. Reheat for 1 minute on high in the microwave.
- Nutrition Information:
- Calories 225.25
- Fat 10.53
- Carbs 16.15
- Protein 16.85
- Fiber 6.18
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
The Rating4 people
A 10 carb breakfast, not too heavy on the fat - this sounds very good. Printed and in the Must Try file. Thanks!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Looks delicious, healthy and fun to eat - thanks for sharing! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Love these! Added to the spinach group. Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it