Mexican Baked BananasFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together spices and sugar.
- Peel cananas and cut in half lengthwise;
- brush with lemon juice.
- Place each banana half at end of tortilla;
- sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Roll tortillas and again sprinkle top with sugar mixture after brushing the top and sides with evaporated milk.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 15 minutes on a well greased cookie sheet.
- Remove from pan immediately and serve with hot fudge or chocolate sauce.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Very interesting, midge. You got my 5 and my thanks!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Yum, sounds unique and delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
Fixed this for a group dinner. Quick, easy, and delicious. It was the hit of the day.lmize66 in loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Fruit Desert40 members
MEXICAN FOOD424 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together134 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Feeding A Crowd39 members
A Fruity World45 members