Creamy Potato Pork Chop BakeFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil shopping list
- 6 pork chops shopping list
- 1(10.75oz)can condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1/2c milk shopping list
- 1/2c sour cream shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1(20oz) bag frozen hash brown potatoes,thawed shopping list
- 1c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 11/2c French - fried onion rings,divided shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat. Add pork chops and saute till browned. Remove from skilet and drain on paper towel.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 350.
- In med. bowl,mix together soup,sour cream,milk and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in potatoes,1/2c cheese and 1/2c onions. Mix together and spread mixture in bottom of 9x13" baking pan. Arrange pork chops over potato mixture.
- Cover dish and bake for about 40 mins or till temperature of pork is 165. Remove cover,top with remaining cheese and onions and bake uncovered 5 mins more.