Olivias Boneless Short RibsFrom olivia63 7 years ago
- 4 Lbs boneless beef short ribs, trimmed, and cut into 2- inch peices shopping list
- 1 8 oz can . tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 C. tomato juice shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 3 T. cider vinegar shopping list
- 2. T. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 T. hot sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 pinch of ground cloves or nutmeg (I like using both) shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Place ribs on a rack in a broiler pan, and broil on top oven rack 15 minutes, or until well browned.
- Remove from heat, and transfer to a baking dish.
- Reduce oven to 350 F .
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the tomato sauce, tomato juice, onion, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
- Season with cinnamon, cloves, ( nutmeg) and pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Pour over the ribs in the baking dish.
- ( I use a cast iron casserole)
- Bake ribs in the 350 F oven for 45 minutes, or until meat pulls apart easily with a fork and reaches a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- You can serve with rice or tortillas