Ham Potato SkinsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 8 baking potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika or chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked and finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped ham shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Scrub potatoes and bake at 400 for 1 hour or until tender.
- Cool potatoes slightly then cut in half lengthwise leaving 1/4" pulp with the skins.
- Cut skins in half either across or in strips.
- Brush skin sides with melted butter and place on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle pulp sides with salt and paprika.
- Cover pulp with green onions, bacon, ham and green pepper then top with cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes then garnish each with a dollop of sour cream.