Cream Cheese and Fruit Coffee CakeFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- On a pizza stone or pizza pan, arrange crescent rolls so they lay with
- pointed end of dough triangles overlapping in a circle in the center,
- with the wider end hanging over outside edge of pan.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar. Spoon or spread around circle. Top
- with pie filling. Lift outer edge of dough triangle up and over mixture
- of cream cheese/pie filling to the center. Push dough down to triangle
- points in center. Continue all the way around the circle.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating5 people
This sounds delish Henrie! And easy too. This one is a keeper.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
mmmmm - like a fruit-filled pizza...delish!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
wow Henrie gotta love it Ill try print and save high55555555555555555555555 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it