Moroccan Inspired Jewelled CouscousFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- ½ teaspoon fresh-grated ginger shopping list
- pinch ground cloves shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon ground saffron shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- juice and grated zest of one orange shopping list
- 1 ¾ cups vegetable broth shopping list
- ½ cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat couscous shopping list
How to make it
- Bring cumin, ginger, cloves, saffron, salt, pepper, orange zest and juice and vegetable broth to a boil.
- Add the dried cranberries, reduce the heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Return the mixture to a boil, stir in the couscous and remove from heat
- Cover, and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve.