Easy Chicken Fajita NachosFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded shopping list
- 1 pkg. Lawry's® Fajita seasonings shopping list
- 1/3 cup water shopping list
- 8 oz. Mission® tortilla chips shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese grated shopping list
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese grated shopping list
- 1 large tomato chopped shopping list
- 1 small can sliced olives drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup scallions or green onions sliced shopping list
- salsa, guacamole and sour cream as desired shopping list
How to make it
- In medium skillet, combine chicken, spices and seasonings for Fajitas and water; blend well.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- In a large shallow ovenproof platter, arrange chips.
- Top with chicken and cheeses.
- Place under broiler to melt cheese.
- Top with tomato, olive, green onions and desired amount of salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
you are on a roll Madge!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Nachos are the best...love making them with ANY topping, and this one sounds like a must try, too.krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
This will be on the table for the super bowl...:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Comfort Foods775 members
Party Food316 members
Short Cut Cooking221 members
MEXICAN FOOD425 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Dips Incredible Dips156 members
101 A Cheese Place145 members
Chicken Its Whats For DInner121 members
Chicken Please145 members
All Things Cheese76 members