Chocolate Buttercream Decorator IcingFrom fizzle3nat 7 years ago
How to make it
- In large bowl, cream shortening and butter with electric mixer. Add vanilla. Sift sugar and cocoa together. Gradually add sugar/cocoa mixture, one cup at a time, beating well on medium speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often.
- When all sugar has been mixed in, icing will appear dry. Add milk one tablespoon at a time and beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Keep bowl covered with a damp cloth until ready to use.
- For best results, keep icing bowl in refrigerator when not in use. Refrigerated in an airtight container, this icing can be stored 2 weeks. Rewhip before using.
- For thin (spreading) consistency icing, add 2 tablespoons light corn syrup, water or milk.
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
The Rating6 people
Sounds good, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
The cake looks great. Thanks for the post.dollhead in Mechanicville loved it
Great looking cake...Flagged as beautiful!Thanks for the recipe.ambus in Lahore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!