Apple Peanut Butter CrumbleFrom indicatorsrule1 8 years ago
- 4 cups peeled and thinly sliced apples shopping list
- 1 cup sugar, divided shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour, divided shopping list
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine, divided shopping list
- 1 cup quick cooking or old fashioned rolled oats shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a 9 inch square baking pan.
- Stir together apples, 3/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup flour in a large bowl. Spread in prepared pan; dot with 2 Tbsp butter. Combine oats, remaining 3/4 cup flour, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Place remaining 1 Tbsp butter and peanut butter in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave at high for 30 seconds or until butter melted. Stir until smooth. Add to oat mixture; blend until crumbs are formed. Sprinkle crumb mixture over apples.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until apples are tender and edges are bubbly. Cool slightly. Serve warm or cool with whipped cream or ice cream.
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!