Sausage and Cheese Party DipFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 pound pork sausage shopping list
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 cup chunky salsa (Mild, Hot or Hottest -- your choice) shopping list
- 1/2 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced or put through a garlic press shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef and sausage together until crumbly.
- Drain on paper towels to remove as much fat as possible.
- Combine beef/sausage mixture in a heavy saucepan, and add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted, and mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Serve warm with tortilla or corn chips.
- Makes 4 to 5 cups.
- Double recipe for a crowd!
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
One of our favorites, five forks for ya!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I love this dip, nice post.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Great combo of ingredients in this one! Sounds so easy and delish!juels in Clayton loved it
Quick N Easy123 members
Appetizers And Dips269 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
101 A Cheese Place144 members
Companys Coming115 members
GROUND BEEF95 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members