Bacon Appetizer CrescentsFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1 pkg(8oz) cream cheese,softened shopping list
- 8 slices bacon,crisply cooked,crumbled shopping list
- 1/3c parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4c finely chopped onion shopping list
- 2Tbs chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1Tbs milk shopping list
- 2 cans (8oz.each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375. Mic cream cheese,bacon,parmesan cheese,onions,parsley and milk until well blended;set aside
- Seperate each can of dough into 4 rectangles;firmly press perforations together to seal. Spread each rectangle with 2 rounded tbs. of the cream cheese mixture. cut each rectangle into 12 wedges. Roll up wedges,starting at the short ends. Place seam-sides down,on greased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 mins. or till golden brown. Serve warm.
- Sprinkle lightly with poppy seeds before baking.