Cherry Pudding CakeFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 250 g margarine -margarine room temp shopping list
- 200 g Zucker- sugar shopping list
- 250 g Mehl -flour shopping list
- 4 Eier- eggs shopping list
- 0.5 Päckchen Backpulver , 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2 Päckchen Packet Puddingpulver Vanille - 2 pkg vanilla pudding powder ( cooked not instant ) shopping list
- 750 ml Milch- milk shopping list
- 120 g Zucker- sugar shopping list
- 3 Päckchen -3 tubs Schmand thick soured cream or very thick fraiche, 200g each shopping list
- 2 Gläser Schattenmorellen , 2 glass jars of red morello cherries in syrup, draine and reserve juice shopping list
- 3 Päckchen Packet roter Tortenguss - 3 pkg red glaze mix shopping list
How to make it
- Beat the margarine, sugar, flour, eggs and baking powder and make a batter and place in a greased cake tin
- Bake 200 °C for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare ,cook the pudding mix with milk and sugar .
- Stir the Schmand.
- Remove the the cake from the oven and spread with the cooked pudding and bake again for about 10-15 minutes .
- Remove from oven and cool
- Meanwhile, drain cherries, reserve the juice distribute cherries on cooled on the cake .
- Add enough water if needed to the cherry juice to make 3/4 liter.
- Combine with the glaze mix and boil thick.
- Spread over the cake
- Let cool and chill
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I really should know more about conversions. The cake sounds awesome. I love cherries and cheese filling yum!chichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
This does sound amazing! I love German recipes, thanks for taking the time to translate this for us!juels in Clayton loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Piece Of Cake374 members
Ethnic Family Traditions Our Heritage Together133 members
Family Favorites135 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
German Recipes24 members
Companys Coming113 members
German RecipesDeutsch32 members
A Fruity World45 members