Chicken-Bacon-Ranch WrapsFrom hsfargis 7 years ago
- 3 cups coarsely shredded deli rotisserie chicken (from 2 to 2 1/2 lb chicken) shopping list
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (4 oz) shopping list
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped (about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium) shopping list
- 1 cup ranch dressing shopping list
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas shopping list
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, gently mix all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce. Cover; refrigerate up to 3 days.
- To make one wrap, spread a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture on tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce; roll up.
- Note: Warm the tortillas slightly in the microwave so they are more pliable. The filling can also be heated in the microwave (heat individual portions on High for 30-45 seconds) to make a hot sandwich.