Taco Bean SoupFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 2 pounds hamburger shopping list
- 1 lg onion, chopped shopping list
- 2- 15 oz cans diced tomatoes (undrained) shopping list
- 1- 15 oz can whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1- 15 oz cab kidney beans shopping list
- 1- 15 oz pinto beans shopping list
- 1- 4 oz can green chopped chilis shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 package tanch dressing mix shopping list
How to make it
- Add the onion to the hamburger and brown.
- In a large pot, put all the ingredients together.
- if desired, and more liquid is needed mix in 1 1/2 cup to 2 cups broth since soup is very thick!
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
I know this one's good, 5 and thanks for posting!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
sounds great! :)kimbaby in Live Oak loved it
great recipe comfort soup yeah high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it