Chicken Drumsticks And Roast Potatoes In A Rich Tomato SauceFrom snuffy 8 years ago
- 12 chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 4 large potatoes, peeled, cut into guarters or smaller. shopping list
- 15 whole small muchrooms shopping list
- 3 med carrots cut in to large slices. shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken stock shopping list
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 3 garlic crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup oliveoil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250 c.
- Place drumsticks, potatoes, carrots,mushrooms, garlic into a large baking pan.
- Combine stock and tomato paste in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or unil combined. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine rosemary,paprika,salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Sprinkle over chicken and vegetables
- Sprinkle the garlic over the chicken and potatoes.
- Pour the stock mixture into base of roasting pan (do not pour over chicken). Drizzel oil ofer the chicken and vegetables..
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or unil golden and cooked through.