Gluten-free Canned Cream Of Celery SoupFrom sola 8 years ago
- 2 cups chopped celery, ( I like to peel the string on the outside first) shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 Tbl.olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tsp.salt shopping list
- 1/8 Tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp. dried parsley shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 Tbl. tapioca starch shopping list
- 1/2 cup half & half shopping list
How to make it
- Saute celery and onions in oil,add salt and pepper,parsley.Cook until translucent.
- Add water,simmer 30 minutes.Remove from heat and let cool a few minutes.
- Place all in food processor or blender,process until smooth.
- Return to pan,bring to boil.
- Mix tapioca into half & half,stir well.Add to pan with celery mixture,stirring frequently as it cooks and thickens.Careful not to burn bottom.
- Makes appx. 2 cups.
- This tastes so good you could eat it as a soup!!