Grilled Salmon with Strawberry SalsaFrom pudgy47 6 years ago
- Strawberry Salsa: shopping list
- 1 seedless cucumber, finley chopped shopping list
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips shopping list
- 1 TBS. chopped cilantro shopping list
- 3 TBS. seasoned rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and diced small. shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 TBS. honey shopping list
- 2 TBS. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 TBS. freah lemon juice shopping list
- 6 salmon fillets, skinless shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Mix cucumbers, green onions, cilantro and vinegar. Cover and chill at least one hour. Just before serving, add strawberries.
- 2. In a small saucepan melt butter with garlic over low heat. Stir in honey, soy and lemon juice and cook 2 minutes, set aside.
- 3. Prepare a charcoal grill, when ready brush sauce on salmon pieces and place on a well-oiled fish grilling rack. Place rack over coals about 4 inches from fire and grill approximately 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Brush with the sauce again after turning, and again when done. Transfer to warm platter and top with salsa.