Tuscan Bean SoupFrom winslow1204 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. of kidney beans, cooked shopping list
- 2 tsp. of chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1/2 c. of chopped spinach shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 c. of seashell pasta shopping list
- 1 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 3 c. low fat, low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 c. of canned whole tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- ground some black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Put a little olive oil over a medium flame.
- Next you will saute oil, onion, and the garlic for approx. 5 min.
- Add the red bell pepper, letting it saute for around 3 more minutes.
- Now add in the broth, tomatoes and then the beans.
- Let this sit over a medium flame for approx. 20 min.
- Just before you serve, add the thyme, spinach, and pasta.
- Now let this simmer for at least five more minutes letting the flavors melt together.
- You can add salt and pepper to your individual taste.
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!