Butterscotch Chip Oatmeal CookiesFrom indicatorsrule1 5 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted softened butter cut into 1 inch chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened cut into 1 inch chunks shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup butterscotch chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- In the electric mixer bowl, mix the sugars at low speed. Add the chunks of butter and margarine and continue to beat at low speed, then increase to high speed and beat until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla at low speed, then increase to high speed.
- At low speed, add the flour mixture 1/2 cup at a time, then increase to high speed until the mixture is well blended. Stir in the oats and butterscotch chips with a wooden spoon.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove the cookies from the oven and cool on wire racks for a minute or two before removing them from the baking sheet.
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating2 people
I have to agree - I prefer my oatmeal cookies with butterscotch chips any day! Thanks for another cookie recipe for me to try - I think if I keep going, one day I will make it into the Guiness Book of World Records for making the most cookies!!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!