Stir fried potatoFrom aravi_vel 8 years ago
- 6 large potatoes cut into halves and sliced thin shopping list
- 2 tbsps vegetable/ canola/ sunflower cooking oil shopping list
- 1 tsp mustard seeds shopping list
- 7-8 curry leaves shopping list
- 2 green chillies chopped fine shopping list
- 1 large onion chopped fine shopping list
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder shopping list
- 1 tsp bread crumbs shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a pan on a medium flame.
- Add the mustard seeds, green chillies and curry leaves and fry till spluttering stops.
- Add the onions and fry till soft.
- Add the potatoes, turmeric powder and salt to taste and mix well.
- Cook till potato is done.
- Spread bread crumbs.
- Serve with hot chapatis (Indian flatbread) or parathas (pan-fried Indian flatbread) or simply bread.
The Cookaravi_vel Bangalore, India
- Not added to any groups yet!